Importance of dog foods:
A crunchy, hard and artificially made substance fed to dogs and is the “Dog food”. Dog Food is the food specifically and specially made for eatable by dogs just like all carnivores, dogs also have sharp pointed teeth, and have short digestion intestine tracts better build for the digestion of meat. While having this natural carnivore short intestine design, dogs still has managed to survive thousands of years on meat instead of adapting over another food. They also have survived on leftovers of human and non-meat scrap existence and on a variety of foods.
Since Dog food is designed to be the source of nutrition for a healthy dog. Supplementing a dog’s diet with scrap or with other food leftovers by people is not necessary and can also cause health problems for dogs. Many leftovers and scrap contains sugar, salt, fat or other hygiene ingredients that are not healthy for dogs. Some foods, like chocolate for dogs, can make a dog very sick. Also, feeding dogs with table and food scraps promotes begging, snatching and other undesirable behaviors in dogs.
Dogs have special dietary essentials and they should be fed by the appropriate dog food. Dogs should not eat cat food because it will not provide all the essential dietary nutrients. Dog food is designed to fulfill the nutrition of dogs and cat food is designed to fulfill the needs of cats.
4health Dog Food:
4Health dog food is a private label brand and the brand that was made for the Tractor Supply Company.
- This product was manufactured byDiamond Pet Foods, Inc. which was owned by Schell and Kampeter, Inc.
- They are U.S.-based pet food company with manufacturing plants located in Lathrop, Missouri, Meta, California and Gaston and in South Carolina.
- The company is owned by a family, private enterprise, managed by the Schell and Kampeter family.
4health Dog food Product Formulas:
4Health formulas include:
- Puppy Formula,
- Small Bites Formula for small breeds,
- Performance Formula for adult dogs with active lifestyles,
- Large Breed Formula for large breeds,
- Chicken & Rice Formula and Lamb & Rice Formula.
- Salmon & Potato formula
- Mature Adult formula for dogs 7 years and older.
- Healthy Weight Formula.
Don’t Miss to Read Whole Earth Farms Dog Food Review
Each of these formulas has its first ingredient meat. None of these formulas contain poultry by-product artificial colors or flavors. They don’t use wheat, soy or corn and just use fresh chicken and real salmon fish.
Additional Ingredient in 4Health dog food:
There are a number of other interesting ingredients in this food.
- Egg appears as the next additional important ingredient.
- Canola oil is present which is source of fat in the food.
- Dried kelp which is added in trace minerals and iodine.
- Blueberriesand cranberries provide of antioxidants.
- Digestive enzymes, pre- and pro-biotic.
- L-Carnitine is an amino acid supplement that is added to food to help convert fatty acids into energy and keep the body of dog lean.