A crunchy, hard and artificially made substance fed to dogs and is the “Dog food”. Dog Food is the food specifically and specially made for eatable by dogs just like all carnivores, dogs also have sharp pointed teeth, and have short digestion intestine tracts better build for the digestion of meat. While having this natural carnivore short intestine design, dogs still has managed to survive thousands of years on meat instead of adapting over another food. They also have survived on leftovers of human and non-meat scrap existence and on a variety of foods.
Dog Food Importance:
Since Dog food is designed to be the source of nutrition for a healthy dog. Supplementing a dog’s diet with scrap or with other food leftovers by people is not necessary and can also cause health problems for dogs. Many leftovers and scrap contains sugar, salt, fat or other hygiene ingredients that are not healthy for dogs. Some foods, like chocolate for dogs, can make a dog very sick. Also, feeding dogs with table and food scraps promotes begging, snatching and other undesirable behaviors in dogs.
Dogs have special dietary essentials and they should be fed by the appropriate dog food. Dogs should not eat cat food because it will not provide all the essential dietary nutrients. Dog food is designed to fulfill the nutrition of dogs and cat food is designed to fulfill the needs of cats.
Whole Earth Farms Dog Food:
Whole Earth Farms welcome their customers! Their natural recipes are provided with high-quality ingredients, proteins, fresh fruits and vegetables which form tasty, nutritious foods for your pet dog. Earth Farm take pride in providing their customer’s dogs natural, affordable recipes consisting only the high quality ingredients like quality protein, fruits and vegetables. All Whole Earth Farms dog food products are made in the USA in their own kitchen, with high quality and natural ingredients that provide complete and healthy nutrition. No corn, no wheat, soy, no by-products or artificial flavors and colors.
Don’t Miss 4health Dog Food Review
- Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal, Oatmeal, Pearled Barley, Brown Rice, Whole Barley, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Chicken, Natural Chicken Flavor, White Fish, Yeast Culture,
- Organic Alfalfa Meal, Salt, Salmon Oil, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate,
- Vitamin D3 Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Pyroxidine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Thiamin Mononitrate), Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex,
- Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Amino Acid Complex, Sodium Selenite), Dried Blueberries, Choline Chloride,
- Cinnamon, Rosemary, Sage, Thyme, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product.
The serving of your dog each day depends upon size, level of activity per day, level of reproduction, and its environment. If you are feeding with measured amount, feed the dog according to the weight of dog. Puppies and pregnant females may need two to three times amount.